Sunday, August 13, 2006

home... for a bit, at least

Made it home in one piece--which isn't just a figure of speech, considering that I had a connection through Heathrow on the day the bomb plot broke. It was a horrible and uncomfortable trip, but I was grateful to make it home without too bad a delay and with all my luggage. The wedding was wonderful--more food and wine than I've ever seen in my life. Mark and I decided that we were feeling lazy once I arrived in Paris, and we ended up sticking around the city rather than heading out to Brittany as originally planned. We had fun catching up on gossip, riding ghetto suburban trains, and wreaking havoc in general. Three weeks from today I turn around again. The packing is well underway, but after the epic trip home, I'm not sure I'm prepared to do it all over again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home