Sunday, August 05, 2007

what next?

My fatigue near the end of my Russian odyssey forced me to cut my blog a little short, but for those wondering, I've returned home and am happily enjoying American produce and sanitation.

I'm pretty tired, though: as soon as I got home, I immediately headed to Macon, GA for a family wedding, then San Francisco for frantic apartment hunting, and today I'm driving up to New Haven to take care of remaining odds and ends there. Like my books that just made it back from Russia, I'm bearing some of the marks of my extensive travels.



The future of this blog is uncertain; I doubt that anyone wants to read about me packing boxes or writing my dissertation. But life in San Francisco is bound to be interesting, so maybe I'll continue from time to time-we'll see!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home